As a Registered Charity with the Canada Revenue Agency, the PPA was incorporated under the following objects of incorporation, which act as our mission statement.
Peel Paramedic Association Objectives
- To provide education to the general public, government and allied resources regarding the roles and responsibilities of paramedics, prehospital care and emergency response
- To contribute to the community at large through becoming active members society through participating in community service and fundraising for local charities/non profit organizations
- To promote safety and healthy lifestyles within the community
- To work with EMS stakeholders (gov't, allied resources, service providers, general public etc..) to improve delivery of pre-hospital care within the Region of Peel and the Province of Ontario
- To promote and assist in the positive mental health of emergency first responders through education and by the support of initiatives in collaboration with allied agencies and other partners.